15 December 2018
31 August 2019
1 October 2019
– Open submission of manuscripts for Acta Horticulturae
31 December 2019
15 February 2020
15 May 2020
• ROSA author manual: https://www.ishs.org/sites/default/files/page-documents/onlinesubmissionauthorsguide.pdf
• Acta Horticulturae author guidelines: https://www.ishs.org/authors -
• English is the official language. So, only abstracts written in English will be accepted for review
• Please indicate which session fits better to your abstract
• Also indicate your preference: oral or poster
• Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and be based on original work. Should give full information on the objective, materials and methods and major results obtained.
• Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling (English) and grammar”
• Submission is strictly limited to a maximum of one oral and one poster presentation per registered participant.
• The deadline for abstract submission is 30 September 2019. Abstracts submitted by this date will be considered for evaluation. Authors will be notified of acceptance of abstracts soon after their submission.
• They will be also informed for the form of presentation as oral or poster presentation.
• To be accepted, abstract authors must be registered and paid to attend this Symposium 2020, shortly after their positive acceptance notification.
• All presenters (oral and poster) are expected to submit a manuscript for publication in refereed proceedings, Acta Horticulturae, by 28 Februery 2020.
• For guidelines and instructions on how to prepare your manuscript for publication in Acta Horticulturae, see https://www.ishs.org/authors
• Use limited number of references (e.g. Smith 2009), only if necessary
• Two abstract submissions are permitted per author however please be aware that a maximum of one oral presentation and one poster presentation will be assigned per registered delegate for successful applicants. You will be required to complete the details for each abstract before submitting your next one.
• Your abstract will be published in the Abstract Book as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be possible after submission.
Abstracts may be submitted and demanded to be presented as oral or poster presentations. Please note, if an overwhelming number of oral presentation submissions are received or based upon the type of the research work and content of the abstract, the Review Committee reserves the right to offer poster presentations for some of these abstracts.
Terms and Conditions:
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in this Symposium 2020:
• All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
• The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to this Symposium 2020.
• The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
• The organizers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program in such cases.