The Organizing Committee invites you to submit the abstracts for oral or poster presentations on the following topics of:
1.Genetic diversity and breeding
3.Irrigation and nutrición
All participants are invited to submit their abstracts online with indication of the preference of either oral or poster presentation before 15 August 2020. All abstracts submitted must be original work and not previously presented in any form at other symposia. The committee may request some papers nominated for oral presentation by authors to be presented as posters.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee. The corresponding authors will be informed on acceptance of their contribution either as an oral or poster presentations through e-mail before 1 September 2020.
The titles of accepted contributions will be posted on the Conference website. All accepted abstracts will be included in the Conference program and will be distributed to all attendees.
Authors must submit full papers by 15 October 2020 and after the review process by the Scientific Committee, the selected papers will be published in Acta Horticulturae.
* All presentations must be in English.
* All oral presentations should be prepared as a PowerPoint file
* Please adhere strictly to 20 minutes. Plan for a 17 minutes’ presentation followed by 3 minutes for discussion. Follow any additional instructions given by your session chairperson.
* It is compulsory to upload your presentation at your session room computer. Please upload your presentation at least 60 minutes prior to the start of your session.
* Please be in the session room and ready at least 10 minutes before the scheduled starting time of the session in order to meet the chairperson.
In order to prepare your poster, please follow the requirements below:
Maximum allowed size of poster: A0 – portrait. This means:
* Maximum height: 1.2 m
* Maximum width: 0.85 m
All participants are invited to submit electronically their full text before 15 October 2020. Manuscript will be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee.
For the preparation of the full text papers, please refer to the Acta Horticulturae author guidelines available at http://www.ishs.org/authors.